Residential Alcohol Treatment
The residential alcohol treatment centers California adopt the following treatment Methods:
- Drug Detox- Here the patients are medically examined to determine the actual level of alcohol present in the body, then they are counseled about what to expect from the treatment process followed by the actual treatment.
- Counseling- When a chronic alcoholic person is keep away from alcohol, the body is bound to show signs of withdrawal like nausea, frequent pangs of headache, vigorous sweating etc. Patients find hard to deal with these symptoms and might go in depression. They are supported through constant counseling by professional psychologists.
- Scrutiny- Relapse is a step to failure for the addicts. Relapsing after going through the recovery process is a defeat for the individual. These treatment programs make sure that such relapses do not occur by constantly keeping eye on the patients.
- Group Therapy- Individuals who have recovered from alcoholism coming from different walks of lives are set in a group where they share their experience, grief and struggle through alcoholism. This gives the patients motivation to continue on path of sobriety they have already started upon.
- In some group therapies even the families are brought in to motivate their love ones in their painful ordeal.
For immediate help finding a California Residential Rehab call our free helpline at 866-531-4569.