Residential Alcohol Rehabs
Residential Alcohol Rehabs is a profound interruption in your normal routine and critical for breaking free from the routine of addiction. If you just stopped using drugs but continued to go through the motions of your everyday life, then you are going to be tempted left and right to relapse. They completely understand this situation and work likewise. They can be categorized into Normal Drug Rehabs and Luxury Residential Rehabs, depending on the amount of cost involved. But both works for same motto that is to provide long term sobriety to addicted persons after recovery.
Northern California Residential Drug Rehabs offer an environment free of alcohol and drugs where appropriate care and support is available at all times. Enrolled persons for treatment can detoxify in a safe, controlled manner, following a program of education and therapy designed to help them maintain an alcohol and drug-free lifestyle. Their residential rehab programs comprise the criteria as follows:
- All patients of the communities have decided of their own accord to enter rehabilitation and may leave at any time by their own free will.
- The group have several residential rehabilitation communities spread throughout California
- The communities have some basic guidelines which all members are required to follow to ensure every patient feels safe and welcome.
- The programs offered here are individually determined.
- Group therapy is regularly conducted throughout the week.
- Residents are expected to actively participate in scheduled activities such as daily work functions, meetings, meal times, group therapy etc. which enhance the feel of group participation amongst them.
Residential Drug Rehabs
Compared to community-based treatment, Residential Drug Rehabs in California allows trained staff to interact more frequently with addicts and respond more effectively to their specific needs. Typically, the program involves a mix of treatments including educational courses, psychological and behavioral assessments, holistic therapies, and counseling. Addicts are also able to spend recovery-time in the company of others with similar problems.
California Residential Rehab
California Residential Rehab understands that alcoholism and drug addiction are chronic illnesses where relapse is possible even after successful treatment or extended periods of abstinence. So it ensures holistic treatment facilities that understand that living without drugs and alcohol takes time and practice and cares each addict with great volume of patience and love.