Residential Rehab Treatment
- Inpatient Drug Detox Treatment: Patients come and resides in the campus 24×7 where a process of cleansing his/her body of harmful toxins absorbed from the drugs takes place under supervision of a medical professional.
- Outpatient Drug Addiction Program: Patients are not required to come and stay in the campus; they can go on with their day-to-day routines and come down for treatment and check ups as prescribed.
- Residential Programs– Patients leave their homes and come live in the facility under constant observation.
- Partial Hospitalization Drug Addiction Programs- Patients receive their treatments when they get home in the evenings. It involves regular counseling and education sessions accounting for up to 7-8 hours a day.
- Adolescent treatments- Is focused on group counseling where teenagers communicate with children of their same age suffering from drug abuse.
- Dual Diagnosis Program– Individuals with both mental illness and drug abuse are treated.
- Specific Methadone Detox- This drug addiction program is formulated for specific users of morphine and heroine. Medications are used to remove this toxic synthetic opiate which alleviates a craving for the drug in individuals.
- Drug Addiction Program especially designed for seniors- Specialized care of seniors bended with medications and counseling is how there programs are run.
- Women’s Rehab Program- Surprisingly, women are more likely to get addicted to drugs than men. These rehab programs are specifically devoted to women.
- Gay and Lesbian Drug Addiction Programs- These individuals are put into an environment where there is no discrimination and they can focus on getting better without being judged about their sexuality.
- Sober Living Programs- It is for those individuals who have completed their rehabilitation process. But the fear of relapse is always there. An environment where they can they live without this fear is given to them. It is a home away from home created for group of individuals who want to live a sober life.
Addiction is fatal the sooner it is treated, the better! If you know someone who needs help or if you yourself wish to live a life of sobriety a California Residential Rehab can you help with its wide range of California addiction treatment programs to choose from!